BurgerFi is a neighborhood eatery that has an almost equal balance between the lunch and dinner hours. Business during the traditional off peak hours is also supplemented by custard sales as well as being a great place to meet for a craft beer or wine.
- Size: 2,500-3,000 SF preferably free standing or an end cap/corner.
- Patio: 500 SF patio
- Parking: 10 cars per 1,000 SF and two dedicated carryout spaces
- Population: 50,000+ residential population (three mile) 40,000+ daytime population (three mile)
- Median HH Income: $50,000+
- Traffic: 20,000+ ADT
- Unencumbered ingress and egress from both directions